Sunday 13 May 2018

Long Live The Adventure Layout

Finally found a little time to sit down and craft with the all of the iNSD inspiration available online - and if this is all I make, well, I'll still be happy! I decided to use a bit of my 'It's The Little Things' Counterfeit Kit and combined the Scraplift Challenge from For The Love Of Pretty Paper and the current Counterfeit Kit Challenge Shapely Photos.


I loved Kerry Bruce's Layout from the For The Love Of Pretty Paper community, and made mine in 6x8, rather than 12x12. But I think it's easy to see how I've used Kerry's for inspiration. I loved the circles and the hand stitches, but I used my machine instead.

Photo wise, I decided to die-cut one of Granada into a small circle. It fits a little better into the overall layout - and, of course, fits the theme of this month's first challenge from The Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Then, I took my final little bits of inspiration from Kerry's embellishment clusters! Done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Clair - I just love this! Circles are always a hit for me, and I really like that you added in some dimensional ones as well. Your embellishments are simply perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x