Monday 12 June 2017

Tic, Tac, Toe (Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1)

It's time for our first challenge of the month over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge with our own version of Tic, Tac, Toe. Have you ever played the crafting version? It's a simple idea, use three boxes to complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line to 'win'. 


I used this lovely, little dotted cardstock from the Jubilee Collection, by My Mind's Eye as the base of my card. It's subtle, but cute and I love that! I then used the Gummiapan - Stitched Banners Die from Swedish House Crafts to create two sizes of banner; then embossed the smaller of the two to create some texture. The Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper I used truly looks incredible when it's embossed!


To finish, I added a small sentiment that I'd included in the June Counterfeit Kit - Watermelon Whimsy - and some cute, little sparkles! 

Head on over to the Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge to see if you can spot my winning combination!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and that gold touch makes it really classy.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x