Friday 9 June 2017

The Wild Hare Kits Design Team

Thrilled would be a little bit of an understatement - I've been asked to join The Wild Hare Kits as a member of their first Design Team. How amazing is that? I'm so excited! We're expecting the first kit to be available in the autumn, but it won't be like any other! The Wild Hare Kits will be customised - so, of course, I'm hoping that mine will be full of feminine florals; metallics and the occasional surprise!


For more information about the kits - including release dates - subscribe to the newsletter, by visiting The Wild Hare Kits, or follow them on Instagram (@thewildharekits

The Design Team is full of amazingly talented ladies (I can't believe I'm in there with them!) so I'll be spending a happy hour, with a cuppa (and some biscuits) while I visit them all on Instagram! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you first Wild Hare project :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x